consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna
Personal data we process
In the course of its activity, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD processes various kinds of personal data that are grouped into the categories listed below.
Depending on the specific products and/or services you use, Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) EAD processes some or all of the listed data.
- Personal information (names, PIN / date of birth and place of birth, personal identification number of a foreign national, nationality, address(s), including country, details according to identity document, signature specimen, telephone, e-mail address, customer number, IBAN of client accounts, details for legal representatives and representative by proxy, owners / actual owners of the capital, participating jurisdiction of which the person is considered a resident for tax purposes, details of persons through whom contact is established with a particular natural or legal person, etc.)
- Economic information (property status and property rights, monthly income, relationship between persons, financial position, including credit history, ability to incur losses on investments in financial instruments and insurance-based investment products, etc.)
- Social information (education, professional activity, knowledge and previous experience with investments in financial instruments and insurance-based investment products)
- Family identity (marital status, kinship, etc.)
- Information collected when using information and communication technologies
- IP addresses, online identifiers, username, password, log data
- Location (e.g. from your mobile phone, IP address, or from a merchant where you use your card)
- Device specific information (such as hardware model, operating system version, unique device identification numbers, and mobile network data, including phone number)
- Cookies that can uniquely identify your browser
- Unique mobile banking application number for e-banking
- Information about products and / or services used (what products / services you have used and / or are using, your specific requirements)
- Communication information (the information we learn about you from the correspondence between us)
- Special categories of personal data – biometric data (e.g: identity card photo) for the sole purpose of identifying an individual, health condition data only for the purpose of granting and exercising the rights for life insurance or as an evidence for the grounds of a payment order, e.g. when managing funds on a Donor Account, data related to convictions and violations for the purpose of deciding whether to enter into a relationship with you on a particular service.
In a number of cases, we collect and process your data when you are not our client.
- When you or the person you represent are a guarantor, an avalist, a co-debtor, a mortgagee and / or a pledged debtor under a loan agreement signed with us, you are a payer under a contract for factoring or other kind of financing provided by the bank.
- When a third party request is submitted to us for the provision of a loan or factoring service or other type of financing whereby you or a person you represent will be a guarantor, a co-debtor, a mortgagee and / or a pledged debtor, a payee under a factoring contract.
- When acting as a representative (legal or by virtue of authorization) of our client or because you are in the process of applying for our product or service.
- When you or a person you represent is a payment service recipient executed on the order of our client or a client of a bank in respect of which we are a correspondent bank.
- When you or a person you represent are the ordering party on a payment service performed for the benefit of our client or a client of a bank in respect of which we are a correspondent bank.
- When you are a cardholder on our client's account.
- When you or a person you represent is a beneficiary under a bank guarantee or a documentary letter of credit or person on whose order the Bank issues a check or in favor of whom a check payment is made.
- When you participate directly or indirectly in the ownership of a legal entity that is or wishes to become our client, we are obliged to identify its actual owner in fulfillment of our obligations under the MMLA.
- When you or a person represented by you are a member of the bodies of a legal entity that is or wishes to become our client and the decisions of the respective body concern our relations with this legal entity.
- When there is a connection (including economic) between you and a person who uses or wishes to use a credit service from us, or there are relationships that are the source of repayment of funding we provide (including when you or the person you represent is a debtor under receivables received or acquired by us) or the receivables in these relations serve or will serve as collateral for financing we provide as well as in cases where you have a contractual or pre-contractual relationship with our client on the occasion of the conclusion of a transaction subject to our funding.
- When you are referred to as a contact person by our client or by a person with whom we have a contractual relationship.
- When you are an employee of our client and they have or wish to conclude with us a contract for servicing the payments of your due labor and other remunerations.
- When the bank is a party to a contract where you are a third party - beneficiary.
- when your data is provided to us on the occasion os a request or instruction concerning you or a person represented by you by a public authority / institution or a person performing public functions (e.g. a private enforcement agent).
In all cases where we have access to and process your data, we undertake to abide by the principles described in this document and the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation.