consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna
Loan products for corporate clients – financing for the investment needs of your business, working capital financing.
European and National Funding Programmes
Guarantee agreements with the European Investment Fund (Innovfin, COSME, SME Initiative) and National Guarantee Fund.
- Guarantee Agreement InnovFin InnovFin Guarantee Agreement provides support for innovative and fast-growing enterprises.
- Guarantee Agreement COSME Guarantee provided under COSME by the European Strategic Investment Fund (EIFF) to support small and medium-sized enterprises.
- Guarantee Agreement NGF RDP Издаване на гаранции по кредити за допълване на обезпечение за МСП, одобрени за подпомагане по Програма за развитие на селските райони, както и Предприятия от сектор Животновъдство и Растениевъдство.
- Financing under EU Operational Programmes Raiffeisenbank offers targeted financing of investment costs related to the implementation of approved projects under the Operational Programmes of the EU for 2014-2020.
- Factoring A package of financial services, including the financing of trade receivables with deferred payment, without additional collateral.
A variety of specially developed products designed to fulfill your business needs.
- Credit for Rehabilitation of Multi-Family Residential Buildings Specialized lending product for financing under The Energy Efficiency of Multi-Family Residential Buildings National Programme.
- Project Financing Loans for financing various projects, repaid with the revenues generated by the project itself.
- Agrooverdraft Short-term financing in BGN for farmers and stock-breeders, approved for receiving grant by the State Fund "Agriculture".
- Loans Loan products for corporate clients – financing for the investment needs of your business, working capital financing.
Raiffeisenbank offers different types of accounts for local and foreign companies, either in BGN or in foreign currencies.
- Current Account Current accounts are convenient for effecting day to day banking operations and transfers.
- Capital Account Capital accounts are used to raise initial capital when setting up joint stock companies or increase the capital of already set up joint stock companies.
- Special (Escrow) Account Raiffeisenbank opens special (escrow) accounts for the purpose of making payments under specific conditions.
- Bundles RaIpayment Raiffeisenbank offers various bundles of cash management services tailored to clients’ individual needs.
A wide rangeof services for optimal cash management — transfers, cheques, payroll, direct debit.
- Transfers The clients have the possibility to receive or send payments in BGN or another currency. Clients’ funds are safe and accessible at any time.
- Payroll The clients could effect salary payments in favour of their employees.
- Direct Debit The clients have the possibility to collect cash receivables from all of their customers.
- Cash Collection and Cash Services Processing, counting, cash control and deposit of the collected cash to clients’ account. Cash deposit and withdrawal in different currencies at Raiffeisenbank’s branches.
- Cash Pooling The service offers the possibility for corporate clients of Raiffeisenbank to improve and optimize the management of their cash flows.
Clients can easily access their company accounts via Raiffeisenbank electronic banking system enabled with sophisticated information protection technology.
- Raiffeisen ONLINE Optimize the cost of monthly fees and bank transactions with Raiffeisen ONLINE. You can perform bank operations at any time without having to visit a bank office.
- Mobile Banking You can perform and confirm transactions through your business and personal mobile phone, you receive 24/7 access to up-to-date reference information of your company accounts, credits, and deposits.
- MultiCash (ELBA International) Multicash (ELBA International) is a software programme for electronic banking that offers a reliable alternative to traditional banking.
- Fixed Term Deposit The Bank offers term deposits in national and foreign currencies — EUR, USD and GBP, for a predefined period.
- Accounts Raiffeisenbank offers different types of accounts for local and foreign companies, either in BGN or in foreign currencies.
Financing of your international trade deals or protecting against financial loss, whether it refers to import or export.
- Bank Guarantee You can lower the risk when dealing with counterparties by including a bank guarantee in your agreements.
- Documentary Letter of Credit The Documentary Letter of Credit is a widespread and reliable form of payment.
- Documentary Collection The documentary cash collection is the processing of commercial and/or financial documents by the Bank in accordance with the written instructions received from the exporter in order to obtain payment
Cards and Terminals
- Investments and Foreign Exchange You can tradeon the Bulgarian and international capital markets, invest your savings, make currency exchange or manage your business related risks
Raiffeisen Asset Management funds are a great investment opportunity. Mutual funds are suitable for individual, corporate and institutional clients.
- Raiffeisen Conservative Fund Bulgaria Raiffeisen Conservative Fund Bulgaria is the biggest fund in Bulgaria and invests up to 100% of its assets in Bulgarian government bonds. Government bonds are issued by the state.
- Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Active Protection in EUR Raiffeisen Active Protection has its own protection mechanism, aiming to maintain 90% of the highest historical net asset value reached.
- Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Active Protection in BGN
- Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Global Mix Historical performance! The fund is a feeder collective investment scheme which constantly has 85% or more of its assets invested in the Raiffeisenfonds-Sicherheit master collective scheme.
- Individual Investment Plan Invest in your dreams! Individual Investment Plan is a convenient savings scheme which will help you achieve your plans.
- Custody and depository services Raiffeisenbank is one of the leading banks in the country, offering custodian and depository services for Bulgarian and foreign clients.
- MIFID Information Markets in financial instruments directive (MIFID) – harmonized EU regulations, procedures and requirements regarding the deals with financial instruments.
- Information about EMIR European market infrastructure regulation which defines clear rules for transactions with OTC derivatives. Counterparty classification.
- Account Balances and Movements The bank provides its customers with information about account balances and movements.
- General Conditions and Forms General conditions and forms for Legal entities
- Useful Information
- Useful Tools
- Banks Raiffeisenbank has established correspondent relationships with more than 1000 correspondent banks, including more than 50 vostro and 20 nostro accounts held in local and foreign currency.
- International Financial Institutions Raiffeisenbank maintains long-standing relationship with IFI and GF providing for Programmes designed to enhance competitiveness and promote investments by SMEs, corporate clients and municipalities.
- Non-bank Financial Institutions Raiffeisenbank is one of the preferred partners for the non-bank financial institutions and provides full range of services to an increasing number of insurance and pension insurance companies.
- Institutional Clients