consetetur sadipscing elitr, sed diam nonumy eirmod tempor invidunt ut labore et dolore magna
Products and Services
Raiffeisenbank offers to the clients different types of accounts for local and foreign companies, either in BGN or in foreign currencies.
- Current Account Current accounts are convenient for effecting day to day banking operations and transfers
Raiffeisenbank opens and maintains special accounts in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Private Enforcement Agents, the Attorney Law, the Notaries and Notary Activities Act.
- Special Accounts for Private Enforcement Agents and Bailiffs Under Article 24 of the LPEA, these accounts are intended for collection of money from the sale of debtors’ property, capitalization of interest, fees and expenses, receipts from additional activities
- Special Accounts of Notaries Under Article 25a of the Notaries and Notary Activities Act intended for management of funds under transactions for setting up, transferring or amending rights over real estate.
- Special Accounts for Insurance Brokers Intended for the collection of insurance premiums for the insurer as well as insurance benefits or sums of money for the users of insurance services.
- Special Accounts for Lawyers, Law Firms Under Article 39 of the Attorney Law — these accounts are intended to pay expenses, state fees and taxes of the clients of lawyers, to pay fees to persons other than lawyers.
Take advantage of Raiffeisenbank's various day-to-day package programmes which include a broad range of products and services.
- Package StartiRAI Use a company current account with debit card in BGN without a monthly fee and gain free access to Raiffeisen Online, as well as additional services and preferences.
- Package Initiative + Use a company current account in BGN without a monthly fee and gain free access to Raiffeisen ONLINE, as well as additional services and preferences.
A wide rangeof services for optimal cash management — transfers, cheques, payroll, direct debit.
- Payroll The clients could effect salary payments in favour of their employees.
Take advantage of the possibility to access your company accounts via the e-banking systems using modern/sophisticated information protection technologies.
Optimize the cost of monthly fees and bank transactions with Raiffeisen ONLINE. You can perform bank operations at any time without having to visit a bank office.
- Electronic Statements This service provides the possibility to print out and download account statements, outgoing payment orders, advice of credit.
- Raiffeisen ONLINE Optimize the cost of monthly fees and bank transactions with Raiffeisen ONLINE. You can perform bank operations at any time without having to visit a bank office.
- Accounts Raiffeisenbank offers to the clients different types of accounts for local and foreign companies, either in BGN or in foreign currencies.
The standard loans are suitable for legal entities registered under the Bulgarian law as well as for people with liberal professions.
- Term Loan with Collateral Appropriate for financing investment and working capital needs through loans secured with collateral acceptable to the bank.
- Term Loan Without Collateral Appropriate for financing investment and working capital needs through loans without collateral consisting of tangible assets.
- Secured Overdraft / Revolving Credit There is a possibility to increase the working capital through loans secured by immovable property, vehicles, equipment and other tangible fixed assets acceptable as collateral.
- Unsecured Overdraft for Active Clients The product allows for an increase of the working capital of your business through an overdraft designed for small businesses.
- A Credit Securing the Issuance of Bank Guarantees The product is suitable for you if you participate in public procurement or you need to provide a bank guarantee to your contractors.
With its specialized loans for agri-financing, Raiffeisenbank offers opportunities for modernization and expansion of your farms.
- Agricultural Loan for Purchase of Agricultural Land By choosing this loan, you will have then opportunity to replace the permanent rent expenses with bank credit instalments and to become the owner of the agricultural land.
- Agricultural Loan for Purchase of Agricultural Equipment With this loan you can invest in the modernization and improvement of the efficiency of your production.
- Overdraft Against Subsidies from State Fund Agriculture A credit in the form of an overdraft facility which is intended for all registered farmers and livestock owners who operate and have been approved for receiving a subsidy.
Financing Under Guarantee Agreements (EIF)
The Bank offers loans with guarantees from the EIF that benefit enterprises under the programmes InnovFin, COSME and the SMEs Initiative.
- Financing Under EU Operational Programmes Specialized schemes for targeted financing of investment costs related to the implementation of approved projects under the Operational Programmes of the European Union.
- Guarantee Agreement InnovFin The program is for you if you are a fast growing enterprise or have innovative ideas for expanding your business.
- Guarantee Agreement COSME The portfolio guarantee provided by the European Investment Fund is used to finance small and medium-sized enterprises under alleviated conditions.
- Financing for Owners of Micro Enterprises Individual approach and attractive price conditions for financing individuals, owners of a micro enterprise.
Loans for Medical Specialists
Raiffeisenbank offers different financing possibilities for doctors, dentists and pharmacists.
- Investment Loan for Doctors and Dentists The investment loan allows you to purchase new medical equipment to upgrade and modernize your medical offices and clinics to meet the latest requirements and standards.
- Overdraft Based on Income from the NHIF Working capital in the form of overdraft suitable for doctors, dentists and pharmacists who have a contract with NHIF and min. 24 months of medical practice.
- Standard Loans The standard loans are suitable for legal entities registered under the Bulgarian law as well as for people with liberal professions.
Financing for international trade deals or protection against financial loss, either for import or export of goods.
- Documentary Collection The documentary collection is the processing of commercial and/or financial documents by the Bank.
Cards and Terminals
- Cards Convenience and security of the payments and the funds management with Raiffeisenbank cards.
With Raiffeisenbank’s POS terminals (electronic and virtual) you enable your customers to pay with cards — cashless, convenient and fast transactions.
Diversity of innovative products and services with saving and investment objectives are available. Raiffesienbank is a licensed investment intermediary in the trade with financial instruments.
Raiffeisen Asset Management funds are a great investment opportunity. Mutual funds are suitable for individual, corporate and institutional clients.
- Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Active Protection in BGN
- Daily Banking
- Business Center We set up 23 specialized Business Centers in order to be closer to you at any time and to support the successful implementation of your projects.
- General Conditions and Forms General conditions and forms for Legal entities
- Your Opinion As your partner Raiffeisenbank aims at to provide full transparency, accessibility, intelligible information and high quality products and services.
- Fintech Start-Ups Competition Elevator Lab is the biggest fintech accelerator for the region of Central and East Europe.
- Exchange Rates Make currency exchange against BGN in various currencies – EUR, USD, GBP, CHF, TRY, SEK, NOK, DKK, JPY, RUB, RON, PLN, CNH. FX rates are updated on a daily basis.
- Card Exchange Rate Card exchange rate for international transactions – converting of the amount of transaction when paying abroad in a currency, which differs from the currency of the account.